Go to top
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Does DigitalIndian Business Solutions Pvt. Ltd. provide job placement to all its training candidates, who have undergone through their training and/or internship process? – Yes, we provide 100% Job Placement Opportunity.
- What about Offer Letters? – Offer letter is provided on day one, when a candidate starts his or her training.
Am I Eligible for the Course?
- Any candidate who have a basic computer knowledge can apply for this training course.
- I’ve no idea how to work on computers, what can I do? – If you do not have basic computer knowledge, then you need to undergo through our basic foundation programs, and then you can take the courses like anyone else.
- What is the Duration of this course? – The duration is 4 to 6 months, 2 days a week
- Does we provide Live Projects? – Yes, we do.
Other Relevant Questions
- What is the condition for Job Placement? – We provide job offer letter, written on paper on the first day, when the training commence. Depending on the required skills, a job offer is given. The candidates must have the following:
- Good Communication Skills,
- Logical and Analytical Skills,
- Technical Knowledge of their Domain, and
- Self Confidence
- If a person fails to meet these demands, then our expert trainers trains the candidate to these skills, and thus preparing them fully for their course
- What are the terms and conditions? – There are basically two terms and conditions, one you have to successfully complete the full course, along with the project; and two you must not skip your training classes.
- What about other terms and conditions? – We do not have any other hidden terms and conditions.
- What about the location of the job? – We provide job on a pan India basis.
- Does it mean that a person will be given a job preference in their home town? – Yes.
- What if there is no vacancy in the home town? – Adjustments will be made accordingly, considering the need of the employer and other employee if they are willing for a relocation.
- What are the Qualification required for Job? – Below given are the detailed qualifications:
- For Web Developers: Graduate in any stream
- For Web Design: At least qualified higher secondary
- For Digital Marketing: At least qualified higher secondary, with good communication skills in English